Top Whatsapp Status

My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
Don’t mix my personality and my attitude because my personality is me and my attitude depends on you.
No hill is tough to climb, see you at the top.
VISIT MORE ❤ 


A pretty face is nothing if you have the ugly personality.
Personality is a mask you believe in.
Everyone has a sense of humor. If you don’t laugh at jokes, you probably laugh at opinions.
I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. if they like me the way I am, Good & if they don’t, It’s their loss.
I am a good person with bad attitude.
Can I borrow a kiss…I promise I’ll give it back.
I want my girlfriend like google, she will understand me better.
Time is precious waste is wisely.
It’s very hard difficult to be great. Losers prove this point continuously.
I felt like animal & animals don’t know sin. do they?
I don’t need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
I’m sorry that I’m not updating my facebook status, My cat ate my mouse.
Every problem comes with a solution, but my Gf doesn’t have.
Buy alarm clock & you will sleep soundly.
The best dreams happen when eyes are opened.
After Monday & Tuesday, even calendar says W T F… Whatsapp, Twitter, and Facebook.
People with status don’t need status.
I’ll hit you so hard even GOOGLE won’t be able to find you.




When I was born… DEVIL said… Oh, Shit!!! Competition.
I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.
We all are born to die, so don’t feel special more than me.
The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
Every problem comes with some solution.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To balance it, you have to keep moving.
Train your mind to see good in everything.
Don’t compare yourself to anyone. If you do so, you’re insulting yourself.
Create your own visual style. Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
Beauty fades after a time, but personality s forever.


No matter how strong a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.
 If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are in the front.
If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling.
Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love and regret nothing.
Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
So I heard you’re a player, well nice to meet you. I’m the coach.
I have no time to hate people who hate me because I’m always busy in loving people who love me.
People say me bad but trust me I am the worst.
I don’t need to explain myself because I know that I’m right.
I’m jealous of my parents because I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
I’m am not of your type. I’m not inflatable.
A good laugh and long sleep are 2 best cures for anything.
If someone hates you without any reason then give them the reason to hate you.
May my enemies live a long life to see my success.
I am not changed. It’s just I grew up which you should try too.
The only disability in life is the bad attitude.
A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere.
I don’t have a bad handwriting. I have my own FONT…!!!!







We share our experiences and happiness with other through different mediums and ways and whatsapp is one amongst them. We share and inspire many persons daily through status we update on whatsapp. So, upwards are some best whatsapp status in english. They are used in different ways. If you want to target someone then you will use them or if you want to show your love then you will use them.



Apart from this, you can use them to show your anger to someone or your attitude to someone. You can use them when you want to give some advice to anyone or if you don’t want to say directly then you can use these statuses as an indirect way to target someone to tell him/her about what is going on and what improvements and changes are now necessary which have to be done before it’s too late.



People living at a distance from their home or people living abroad they also use them to show how they love you and how much they miss you. The family is the priority but sometimes situations and conditions are of the kind which insists you to leave them physically for a period of time.


In that period of time, these whatsapp statuses perform a vital role that they can show each other what they meant to be for each other. These provide a great joy and inspire you too and categorized as the best quote for whatsapp. They can obviously make your day better than before. These are divided into categories and some of them are upwards as already visible to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Cool Attitude Quotes to Keep as Your WhatsApp Status